Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Handmade Ribbon Charms

My summer project.  I didn't know that it was this tedious! :)))) HAHA. But I'm really enjoying it.

This project is currently in progress and hopefully, can be successful.  Enough of the chit chat, here are some samples:

BLUE






RED





APPLE GREEN





PINK




Available Colors [as of now] :
Light/Sky/Baby Blue
Red
Violet/Purple
Apple Green
Pink
Salmon Pink
White
Yellow
Mustard Yellow


*****
Anyways,  I'll be out for three (3) days.  The family decided to go to Zambales for the Holy Week.  This will be my first time to visit the beach AGAIN after so many years. =))))  

Anyways, let us remember the main focus for celebrating Holy Week and that is Jesus' sacrifice.  Happy Holy Week Everyone! =)

AND you can now FOLLOW me on TUMBLR

2 comments:

  1. lovely ribbons dear :D
    anyway, I really like your blog, so lovely. Definitely going to follow you! :D
    http://misskatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much MissKatv!
    i really appreciate it <3

    I just saw your blog and it is awesome! :)) I really like it as well. It's something I could look up to every now and then, definitely something to follow =D

    ReplyDelete